The February release of Eos Navigator 2.1 brought us another step closer to realizing our vision for an enterprise estimate management system. With new features (like estimate versioning) and significant improvements to established workflows (like estimate approvals), current clients and new prospects are enthusiastic about the evolution of Eos Navigator.
Building on this momentum, we’re hard at work on Eos Navigator 2.2, which will be available for the summer release of Sage Estimating 19.11. This release will include numerous enhancements to enrich your operational management experience, including:
- Seamless integration with Eos Cortex Project History, our industry-leading project history system, via Navigator’s web services
- New snapshot mode for locked Sage Estimating estimates or estimate versions
- Optimized merge estimate functionality
- Intuitive estimate checkout and checkin processes
- Quick access to advanced Sage Estimating operations
- Redesigned document collection panel
- Expanded estimate notes panel
- and more...
Please visit our Eos Navigator webpage for more information or contact us to learn more about the new features planned for Eos Navigator 2.2, which is currently scheduled for release in late July.
Look for our next blog post where we’ll discuss Eos Navigator’s estimate approvals process.