We are only one month away from the highly anticipated release of Eos Navigator 2.0 and the timing couldn’t be better for our clients planning to migrate from the Pervasive version of Sage Estimating.
“This is a monumental release as we have completely redefined the Eos Navigator experience. The team is very focused on delivering a quality product to market. I’m anxious to convert our dedicated Eos Explorer clients and help them benefit from our advancements.” - Greg Bloom, Product Manager
Version 2.0 of Eos Navigator will include the following improvements:
- Revamped application workspace (replaces tabs/subtabs)
- Improved panel appearance (replaces widgets)
- Revised management operations
- New template-based workflow for creating projects
- Improved Sage Estimating integration (including v18.11 compatibility)
- Revised reporting functionality
- New validation capabilities
- Expanded online help
Please contact us if you’re interested in learning more about these exciting features and the other changes we have planned for Eos Navigator.
Look for our next blog post where we’ll focus on Eos Navigator’s new user experience.