Denver, CO – March 13, 2018
If you’ve been anxiously awaiting our next Eos Navigator announcement, the wait is over. Eos Navigator 2.1 is now available!
“This is another exciting release where we continue to make our Eos Navigator vision a reality. We broke new ground with our versioning functionality and found many other ways to make the estimator’s daily operations more efficient and transparent. With our workflow refinements and expanded integration capabilities, this release is especially meaningful for new and migrating clients.”
- Greg Bloom, Eos Navigator Product Manager
This release of Eos Navigator delivers numerous enhancements and new features, including:
- New estimate versioning
- Expanded project and estimate locking
- Revised estimate approval workflow
- Configurable estimate validation
- Convenient recent project and estimate lists
- Alternate workspace views
- Revamped information panels
- New highlighting of incomplete projects and estimates
- Improved visual experience
- Expanded data transfer capabilities
Please contact us if you’re interested in learning more about Eos Navigator 2.1.