Sage is excited to announce the release of Sage Estimating SQL 19.11 with increased functionality and new features:
- Database Editor improvements:
- It's now easier than ever to select, hide, and move single and multiple columns.
- Copy and paste between Microsoft Excel and the Database Editor more efficiently.
- Drag-and-drop functionality for phases and items.
- New "shell" databases to speed up creating new databases that include standard CSI phase codes, but no items:
- Shell Commercial General contracting. This database includes only phases commonly used by commercial general contractors.
- Shell CSI 1995. This database uses the 16 divisions from the old MasterFormat 1995 Specification.
- Shell CSI 2011. This database uses the 50 divisions from the MasterFormat 2011 Specification.
- The ability to copy a standard cost database in the Estimating Management Console.
- The ability to update the address book with changes from Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate.
- Default sequence management, which allows you to create and manage a list of standard spreadsheet sequences for each standard database.
- The ability to sort columns within each overline in the current spreadsheet sequence in ascending or descending order, giving you the ability to display information in even more meaningful ways.
- Improvements to estimate notes, such as multiple note tabs with a new ribbon bar shortcut.
To learn more, click here for the release notes. To learn more about the benefits of using Sage Estimating as your cost estimating solution, watch the highlights video below.